BSOD Windows 7 with dumps

99% sure it is some kind of hardware. Please let me know if u can pull anything from these two dumps, also if you need any more info I will be able to quickly respond.

B/c of the small upload limit I had to have the files hosted on another website, the links are provided believe.

-Thanks in advance for any help or information.

I need 5 post to post a link so I am working on getting the 5 needed. wow =(

Links

http://www.mediafire.com/?5akcm8iao331wvv - minidump 1
http://www.mediafire.com/?017yf2wxsfr5e0u - minidump2

Both these dumps give the error 124. Please go through this guide and report back with the results.

]

I have already thought that it was some driver issue. While trying to install a fresh install of windows/format I would keep getting random blue screen's canceling the whole process. After an hour or so of messing with the computer i was able to get a full boot, and install all the drivers and etc. *The pc is only 1 month and 1/2 old and worked great will about 72 hours ago so it was at the same setup when the computer was first put together* after all was installed the blue screens started again and same issue (I just think it was very convent that it crashed after all was installed I think I just got lucky I made it that far since the crashes seem random, almost as if something is going out/losing power or something) . This has lead me to think that it is a hardware issue, i tried messing with the ram and it seems like all is fine. Any other idea's? I did build the comp so I am able to do the work.

A new update: comp now just shuts down randomly, not throwing up any blue just shuts off and restarts. and sometimes throws up a blue screen.

A new update: comp now just shuts down randomly, not throwing up any blue just shuts off and restarts. and sometimes throws up a blue screen

This sounds very much like a failling PSU.

Did you go through the guide I gave the link for?

Have you tried running with just one memory stick and then swapping if no improvement?

This sounds very much like a failling PSU.

Did you go through the guide I gave the link for?

Have you tried running with just one memory stick and then swapping if no improvement?

I did go through the guide, and I tryed switching out the ram and still ended up getting the same result where the pc would random shut off or give a blue screen.

Did you follow the guide part 7. If not do a clean install and also install the mobo drivers. Then strip everything off the PC that is not essential to run it including spare hard drives all external devices, keyboard, speakers and mouse, CD & DVD drives. Run the monitor from onboard graphics (if you have it) and remove the graphics card.

Now see if it still crashes.

Back