TechSpot

BSoD with Begining of physical memory dumping

1. hi this is somewhat new to me some one can help me please

I had a problem with my PC

details of my problem :
    my computer restarts by showing an error message. It happens to me in the every start of my PC only after at least 3hrs of its power off
    It restarts and restarts but unable to starts and only starts after its power off and on
    and it works normally through out the day
    initially I format the c drive and installing windows7 but my problem does not solved now
    I not only I formatting the c drive but the entire hard disc and made the partitions and installing windows-XP-SP-2 but my problem persists again

techinical information;
    PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA
    BSOD.....STOP: 0x00000050 (0xB913DDD8, 0x00000000, 0x80596118,
    0x00000000).

OS: ..........................................................................W indows XP - SP
    processor............................................................i3-530 2.93Freq
    Mother Board.....................................................LGA1156 DH55TC Media series
    Graphic card: ...........................................................................1GB
    HDD: ...............................................................SATA 500GB
    Ram .......................................................2GB

what I have to do? please help me

2. Archean

Archean TechSpot Paladin Posts: 6,062   +77

Can you please attach minidumps for analysis with your next post? You can find these in C:\windwos\minidump.

Please zip latest five (5) dumps in a single file.

3. bharatkumar547

bharatkumar547 TS Rookie Topic Starter

hi this is somewhat new to me some one can help me please

I had a problem with my PC

details of my problem :
    my computer restarts by showing an error message. It happens to me in the every start of my PC only after at least 3hrs of its power off
    It restarts and restarts but unable to starts and only starts after its power off and on
    and it works normally through out the day
    initially I format the c drive and installing windows7 but my problem does not solved now
    I not only I formatting the c drive but the entire hard disc and made the partitions and installing windows-XP-SP-2 but my problem persists again

techinical information;
    PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA
    BSOD.....STOP: 0x00000050 (0xB913DDD8, 0x00000000, 0x80596118,
    0x00000000).

OS: ..........................................................................W indows XP - SP2
    processor............................................................i3-530 2.93Freq
    Mother Board.....................................................LGA1156 DH55TC Media series
    Graphic card: ........................................................................... 1GB
    HDD: ...............................................................SATA 500GB
    Ram .......................................................2GB

what I have to do? please help me

Attached Files:

4. Archean

Archean TechSpot Paladin Posts: 6,062   +77

Half of your dumps came up with (aida32.sys) Aida System Information software, one with your nVidia disply driver and the remaining pointed at various system processes.

What are the specs of RAM you have (i.e. make/model/timings/voltage)?

Please ensure that timings/voltage in BIOS exactly matches what came on the RAM's packaging.

When did this problem started happening? Is this system is in warranty or you assembled it yourself?

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.