BSOD with Computer Restarting

Status
Not open for further replies.
My computer starts up, but about 10 seconds- 1 min in it crashes and restarts, there is a blue screen of death but It flashes to quick to read then it restarts. I took both of my ram's out and tested then 1 at a time and they worked. I even took both of them out to test the MB and it was fine. The only thing i can think of is the power supply. But, why would all of a sudden after all these years the power supply just stop working? I don't really know much about them to make any judgment's. I have had the power supply since i got the computer which was at least 4-5 years ago, Since then i have upgraded the graphics car ram and monitor but nothing new for a long time.

Here is the PC Health Status:
CPU Temp: 35 * c
Current System Temp: 29 * c
VCCP: 1.44v
5v: 5.12 v
12v: 11.71 v
VCC: 3.29 V
CPU Fan: 1930 RPM
System Fan 1151

The only weird thing is when i boot the computer up with the NIVIDA Boot Age, it says DMI Faliure: Media Failure check cables, not really sure what that means or if it will help

Hello Dave
RE: Media Failure check cables
This issue is often caused by either an incorrect setting in BIOS or a bad boot device, such as a bad hard disk drive.

Further information about your system would be helpful. (Hardware and OS)
Also, navigate to the Minidump subdirectory of your Windows folder.
If you find some files there, attach three or four (the most recent) to your next post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back