BSOD with torrents

Hi,

I'm new to these forums and I'm no tech guy at all here.
My problem is BSOD everytime I run a torrent program. I first used uTorrent and de-installed it for bitTorrent with no use.

Can anyone help me to solve this step by step? Would be much appreciated.

How to find and post your Minidump Files:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post the five most recent dumps. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip; if you only have one or two you don’t need to zip them, just attach as is. Please do us a favor and don’t Zip each one individually.

Did you build this system or buy it? If you built it what is the make/model of your motherboard? If you bought it, i.e. Dell, HP, etc., what make is it?

Because of the Windows OS driver persistently repeated in your minidumps go to Dell's website, find your exact system model's webpage and update the latest wireless/NIC drivers for your system. Tell us if that brings stability.

Ok, ive downloaded a driver from Dell site. Tried the torrent program and so far theres been no BSOD. Checking in back later if thats confirmed.

So I went to Dells site. Downloaded something called Broadcom Driver. Downloaded a torrent of 2gigs with no BSOD. It would usually appear within 5 minutes of a download or so. I guess this worked fine.

Thanks

Back