BSOD won't let PC boot at all

stonedoggy

been having this problem a while of crashes and bsod but now its permament which is to say everytime I start the pc I get it and I am unable to boot at all even in safemode,

the technical information part on the screen is ***stop: 0x0000007E (0xFFFFFFFFC0000005 , 0xFFFFF8000c0ABB74, 0xFFFFF88002947968, 0xFFFFF880029471C0)

the pc is windows 7 64 bit asrock p67 extreme 4 motherbored, intel i5 2500k processor 8gig coair vengence ram 60 gig oz agility 3 hdd and a 2 tb seagate baracuda second hdd

I think thats all I need isnt it ? many thanks

Have you tried going into system recovery and running a widows repair? Or using a Win 7 dvd for windows repair.. In order to help you . You will need to post your bsod.

how do I post a bsod? I when I try the disk nothing happens it just stops at the mb splash screen , normaly when I turn on the pc the windows error recovery comes up and asks if I want to launch start up repair or else load normaly and no matter what option I choose I get a bsod

ok update I know its been a while but ive not been around, I cant seem to do anything I tried removing the ssd and the same problem occurs when I try to load the windows cd onto a second harddrive, , also I was unable to use the ram checker it just briefly flashed to quick to see then disapears does this mean there is a problem with the ram?

Back