BSOD

By Brett Lott
Nov 9, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. Please help with BSOD. Most of the stop codes I get are X03B, X050. I can go several days and not get one and then I might get several in a day. Just today after windows had restarted it did it again and I had not opened one program yet. I have attached the latest mini dump. The specs for the computer are:
    Dell T1500 64 bit
    Intel i5 CPU 3.2 GHz
    4. GB ram
    Windows 7 Pro
    ATI FirePro 4800

I am not super computer literate but do know my way around.

Thanks for any help,
    Brett

Attached Files:

2. Tmagic650

Tmagic650 TS Ambassador Posts: 20,746   +156

RDPBUS.SYS. This is the Remote Desktop Device Redirector Bus driver... Are there any yellow exclamation points in the device manager? You may benefit by checking your memory using Memtest86
  3. Brett Lott

Brett Lott Newcomer, in training Topic Starter

I checked the device manage and I don't show any conflicts there. I will work on the Memtest86. I had tried that earlier but was having a hard time getting the computer to boot from the .ISO on the CD. I will get back after I get that handled.
    Thx
  4. Brett Lott

Brett Lott Newcomer, in training Topic Starter

I ran the the Memtest86 10 passes each individual stick. Again there are not conflicts in the device manager.
    Thx
  5. Tmagic650

Tmagic650 TS Ambassador Posts: 20,746   +156

Post any new BSOD minidumps if you get any more

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.