BSOD

Haven't had any BSODs with this system until now, and it seemed to happen very randomly, and twice so far, once right after it finished rebooting after the first BSOD.
System has been running without any obvious problems since(about an hour).
I haven't recently changed much, it happened when I was changing around icons on objectdock.
Other than adding a different 2nd monitor today I haven't done anything unusual. I sometimes attach a 2nd monitor when I need it, this one just happened to be a new one.
Most of the parts of my system are less than 6 months old(except the GPU and PSU, which were from my old build).
The only thing I'm concerned about is the PSU aging(it has been working like a horse for a few years) and the GPU, which I use to overclock(no longer), and now gets hotter than it use to under load.

I did a full memtest86 test from a bootable CD with 0 errors, also ran memtestCL to test the memory on the gpu, no errors there ether.
attached minidumps and system info(cpuz)

Attachments

• Minidumps.zip
    47 KB · Views: 1
  • KHAOS-DESKTOP.txt
    110.2 KB · Views: 1
I didn't see an edit post button.....wutwut
Haven't run a disk check yet but I will overnight(takes forever on a 1.5 TB drive)

Avast free which I always keep updated.
I ran a full Malwarebytes Anti-Malware scan and it found and removed a few items such as
PUP.Optional.Somoto
PUP.Optional.WebSearchInfo
PUP.Optional.SearchNewTab

Disk check also came up fine, as well as a SMART check on the HDD.
I haven't had any issues or BSODs since yeserday. Probably going to reinstall windows since I have a lot of crap I don't need, and it seems a bit slower than before, especially opening folders.

I think it could be the HDD, probably ordering a new one soon. This one is also from my old build, and has a LOT of hours on it...and it's Seagate, I'd like to get a WD black drive.
5jBbUAU.jpg

Back