BSODs and random shutdowns Win 7

Mekolo

I am gonna try to include my dmp file. I did some updates from Microsoft then all the sudden my laptop shuts down, then BSOD when tying to start normally. Sometimes after system shuts down my laptop acts like no power whatsoever is getting to it. When that happens I unplug and remove battery then wait plug system back in and it will come back to life. Also one last thing is I can not locate the updates that were installed that the update history says it was installed but its not on the installed list to uninstall. Sorry if I am not making much sense been a long day and my brain is a lil fried.

Attachments

• 042711-31761-01.zip
    21.2 KB · Views: 2
Installing SP1 might have installed an incorrect driver, or it could have been just a coincidence. Do you see any yellow exclamation points in the device manager?

None. Also its been out for awhile.

Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2515325)

Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2522422)

Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2492386)

Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB982018)

These were the four that installed just before i started having trouble. 2 more have installed today and for some reason everything seems to be working. I don't remember really doing anything to it to fix it either.

So far so good. I am really puzzled by this. When I did system restore i was still having problems and startup repair several times did nothing. Then all the sudden it fixed itself. Weird.

Back