BSODs on Win7 64-bit please help me with minidumps

CrushedDiamond

I have good temps, I have done memtest many times full pass 24 passes total. PSU tested good. clean install of all drivers. HDD is at 100% health with no bad sectors or weak sectors.

Getting a bunch of BSOD's lately getting annoying cause I cant play any of my games

Attachments

• Minidump file.zip
    189 KB · Views: 6
I have read 5 of your 7 minidump files. Before proceeding do the BSODs occur only when trying to game or at other times?

Okay, then the mindumps were as following:

2 0xA: These can be caused either by faulty drivers or hardware. Both simply cited hardware but nothing more definitive.

1 0x3B - This also cited hardware but nothing more.

1 0xBE - Nothing definitive was cited but these are caused by faulty drivers.

1 0xD1 - These are usually caused by faulty drivers. In this case it cited the Nvidia driver nvlddmkm.sys

* What concerns me is the fact hardware is cited as the cause in three of them. Please do the following: Open the side panel of your system and have a small fan blow into you system on its low setting and then play a game. Tell us if BSODs occur. Also, see if your video card fan is working.

Did open the case and let box fan blow on it. temps logged fine still BSOD. trying so hard to see what is going on with my system. Almost at the point of rebuying a motherboard and ram and seeing if that fixes it.

Back