BSODs on Windows 7 x64 Error 0x000000D1

Hello everyone,

I've been having this problem for a while, it seems every time I play high-end games such as Call of Duty my computer crashes to a BS, I'm playing online also. I suspect that it's something to do with a certain driver but I'm not sure which one. It's fine when I'm watching a movie or youtube videos.

I've attached a summary from the BlueScreenView program, please let me know if the information in that file is not enough I have the mini dump file but I haven't installed the debugging tools to read the whole file yet.

Thanks for any assistance.

Attachments

• MemoryDump1.txt
    1.6 KB · Views: 2
As per your attachment the issue is the Windows OS driver tcpip.sys. Now normally OS drivers are usually too general to be of much help but in this case that driver has to do with networking/internet.

Go to Asus' website, find your exact laptop model and update your NIC/wireless drivers to their latest offerings.

Hi thanks for your support so far but when I try to install the driver it gives me an error message saying there is no driver to install, and also I scanned my computer with driver detective and found that I'm missing the,

"USB Network Interface - Port_#0001.Hub_#0004" Driver, could this be adding to the problem?

Yes. How old is your system? Asus makes very good laptops and their N series is a very decent product.

I bought it half-way through last year it was primarily used for my studies until I finished and started playing games.

Then this should still be under warrenty. Use that warrenty and have Asus fix this thing. Tell them your issues and the information that you have gained.

Either that or attempt to get online with your laptop, go to Asus' website, find your exact model and update to the latest everything for your laptop.

Thank you so much for all the help, I went to the website and installed every driver there and it seems to have fixed the problem, I haven't had a crash since. Thanks again!

Back