BSODs regulary ,07f error

I've had a lot of crashes from my laptop from the time I bought it, I called up Sony on several occasions, but they refused to take it for a check , I ended up doing some tests and found out it might in fact be a problem with my rams, so I bought a new Crossair 4 gb one recently (just to check if it ran with my system my system ran with 6 gb ram initially) and am to receive one tomorrow. But I have also found that I have crashes running the Power DVD 9 with an external Plextor bluray player. I also have these crashes while I have flash played on my web browser. Any help would be appreciated. If I do seem to be vague please ask me more about my system and I shall do my best to answer. I have uploaded my minidump file. Cheers

Attachments

• minidump1.zip
    22.4 KB · Views: 2
Nothing definitive was cited as to the probable cause. Please give us your five most recent minidumps - not counting the one you just gave - in one Zip file.

Thanks for your time

Got my other ram today and my laptop's working normally since, if anything changes I will put up another reply in 48 hrs. Thanks for your help.

Back