Building a gaming PC, need advice

I put together a pc on amazon are these parts good....
Cpu: Amd Fx-9370
Motherboard: ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AM3+
Gpu: Sapphire Radeon Vapor-X HD 7950
Psu: Corsair RM Series 850 Watt
Data Drive: [FONT=Arial]Kingston HyperX 3K 120 GB SSD[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Hard Drive: [/FONT]WD Blue 1 TB
Case: Corsair Carbide Series 500r...or a Fractal Design Arc Midi R2
Cpu Cooling: [FONT=Arial]Corsair Hydro Series H80i[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]My Budget is under $1500[/FONT]

Doesn't look like a bad setup but you still need RAM and I would suggest a DVD or Bluray drive. Also, do you have an operating system, monitor(s), mouse and keyboard already, or will you need those also? You could save money by shopping around (if you have that option - example NewEgg / Tigerdirect / etc). You could also save some money by looking at alternative items.

A couple things,
As someone already pointed out - do you have your peripherals (Mouse,Monitor,Keyboard,OS).
Some things I'd change:
PSU: Your current pick is overkill. I'd go with something like a 600W or 650W. Some good brands are Corsair,Antec,Seasonic and OCZ.
CPU / MOBO: I would probably go the intel route as it will provide a better bang for your buck. Something like the Intel Core i5-4670K and Asus Z87-Plus would fit in pretty good here.
SSD: The one you picked should work fine. But, I'd lean more toward Samsung's 840 series.
HDD: Pick up the WD Black instead of Blue.
Case: This is something only really you can decide.
CPU Cooling: I would omit this from the build unless you really plan to achieve some high OC's. Otherwise, you'd be better off picking up a Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo.

Shop around for the 7950 there's all sorts of discounts on them all the time. Occasionally you'll see one for ~$180 after MIR, which is quite good.

Pretty much agree with everything Blkfx1 said, except putting OCZ in the list of good PSU brands. Also Corsair's RM series is new and hence won't be discounted, there might be better deals to be found.

I wouldn't go for a small capacity non-pro Samsung 840, the Crucial M500 is very good for the price.

Pretty much agree with everything Blkfx1 said, except putting OCZ in the list of good PSU brands.
Lol. Funny thing, I thought about why I added it right after I had already entered it. I usually recommend 4 different brands when it comes to PSU's and I couldn't remember the 4th. So, OCZ popped in my head and I said w.e.

Back