Motherboard - ASUS P5W DH
Graphics - XFX 8800GTS
Ram - 2GB OCZ PC6400
CPU - INTEL Q6600
Monitor - LG M228WA
Case - NZXT APOLLO GAMER
CD/DVD - NEC AD-7170A-0B
Hard Drive - 500gb

i dont know what psu i will need for this, what is the lowest watt that will work with this system?

also will there been adequate cooling?

any comments will be appreciated, thanks.

I agree with Cinders, the 8800GT is the better buy. Also, why are you buying the P5WDH? The ASUS P5K is a newer motherboard with support for the Penryn CPUs and Crossfire and it's also quite a bit cheaper than the P5WDH. As for the case, get the CoolerMaster Stacker 830 Evolution from Newegg instead. It's huge, looks cool, comes with a heavy rebate and free shipping, and has slots for nine 120mm fans for the ultimate in cooling. As for the PSU, get this and you'd be good to go.

i was going for the deluxe because i thought it had a better chipset.

btw i'm in england, so i might not be able to get the suggested parts. sorry bout not putting that in

sorry to be a pain in the ***, but is there a good intel mobo out there that suports quad core, and is fully sli ready?

The Asus P5N-E SLI is a nice SLI ready intel board as well.
http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=MB-221-AS&groupid=701&catid=5&subcat=174

In fact in techspot's review, it said
The performance and price is what we have found to be the most impressive aspect of the P5N-E SLI, the features and overclocking abilities are just a nice big bonus as far as we are concerned. We highly recommend the ASUS P5N-E SLI to anyone looking for an affordable motherboard capable of delivering high-end SLI performance.

And according to ASUS it supports
LGA775 Socket Intel® Quad-Core/CoreTM Extreme/Pentium D /Pentium 4/Celeron CPU processors
Support Intel® next generation 45nm Multi-core CPU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back