Burning a DVD Need Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok here it goes. Let me start by saying that I am completely New to this but I am computer literate.

I had several video clips that I downloaded online and they are in AVI format.

When I went to play them back using Windows Media Player I experienced a Shutterng and jumpiness throughout the entire video.

Someone recommended I try a different viewer (VLC Media Player) and the video played back fine.

My main goal is to burn the video to DVD to play in my standard player. I used 1 Click DVD Movie copy but the shuttering still appeared when I bunred to DVD and played in my player.

Someone had mentioned I need to convert the AVI to an MPG in order to burn to DVD to play in DVD player.

I converted the AVI to an MPG using TMPGEnc and the video looks beautiful now when playing back (Even in Windows Medis Player) But now I have a new problem....After I cinverted the file there is no sound.

Can anyone please help with any info so I can get this movie onto a DVD.

Not much help but some

Well i know that my friend when burning dvds he needs to have 2 separate files 1 sound 1 video... so listen to the guy above and pray u dont get the dreaded Japanese action film translated to english type movie when ur done

(aka the sound being out of sync with the movement of the movie)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back