Burning software

Status
Not open for further replies.

layitdown33

I am searching for a good burning software that I could use to burn my vcds and v dvds.

I have been a big fan of Nero, but I have a new machine and I don't have my old copy or rights anymore. I tried to find a torrent but those are all bad and contain massive nasty viruses.

I do have a software that is free for regular cd/dvd burning CDBurningXP and it gets that job done, but again I wouldn't mind having a one stop shop type of software.

Its pretty expensive to go and buy a Nero now, so that is why I'm looking for other options, prefer free or someone trade me. But if I have to purchase please keep it low.

I commonly see some are Ashampoo, Magic burn, Nero.. then the list goes on. but there is no way to tell what is good and what isn't. Can someone give me a hand and shoot me some ideas or a program.

Thanks.

Nero 9 may not really be that good of an investment anyway. The new version requires activation much like a Windows OS. Plus, not that many people have anything good to say about it. Nero has always been extremely invasive and unless you make all the right choices during the install it pretty much hijacks every file extension in the whole computer.

The only virtue of Nero 9 is the added Blu-Ray support, (if it works).

Here's the Newegg customer review page, see for yourself; http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductReview.aspx?Item=N82E16832111008

DVD flick, one of many CD/DVD burning software in techspot's downloads section.

Not sure if I really understand how to use this program. I remeber those TS files and Audio file when I used Clown dvd. but Im taking some divix files and mpeg files that I need to copy to disk and make playable and Im not sure if this program is doing that for me. I dont see the burn part. Every time I select create DVD it suggest that I start from scratch.

According to me the best DVD burner is DVD flick I've used. It's the best free, open source one, that's for sure! It was easy to take some video clips and burn them to a DVD with a menu. Try it out you will definitely like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back