Buy a maximum configuration laptop

srvijayam

I want to buy a laptop which should consist maximum configuration of both hardware and software. brand may be either dell or hp. configuration should as following

Intel® Core™ i7-720QM Quad Core Processor 1.6GHz (2.8GHz Turbo Mode, 6MB Cache) or above
Genuine Windows® 7 Ultimate, 64bit, English with XP Mode
17.3” HD+ (900p) LED Display with TrueLife™,
Camera/Facial Recognition SW
MultiTouch
16GB Shared Dual Channel DDR3 at 1333MHz or 16 GB
2TB 5200RPM SATA Dual Hard Drive (1TB x 2) with HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection
1GB ATI Mobility Radeon(TM) HD 5650 Graphics + HDMI and VGA ports - For Quad Core Processors
Blu-ray +/-R/RW with SuperMulti DVD+/-R/RW with Double Layer Support
Fingerprint Reader
Digital Microphone
System Recovery DVD
Tv Tuner
Blutooth
Wi Fi

If anyone knows where to order pls rely me. i'll be thankful forever.

For those kind of specs on a laptop, it will be ridiculously expensive. That kind of hardware is high-end desktop level, which in a laptop will mean the battery will last no time at all and it'll be much more expensive than a desktop.

I've never even heard of a laptop that supports 16Gb of RAM.

Really, build your own desktop with those specs, what you want doesn't exist.

I'm curious why you would require such high-end specs, including 2TB and 16GB of RAM in a laptop. With today's technology, even gaming, you can't really make use of 16GB RAM. If you want to spend a huge amount of money (I'm guessing $2000-$3000), then I suppose it's your choice, but you'd be better off getting a good media laptop for about $700, and then a desktop with far better specs for about $1200.

I'm not even sure if all of those specs exist in a laptop.

You do know there is higher equipment you can get like 18.4 LED LCD tri-SATA II HDDs something you can grow with the HP and DELL will limited you though. Right now nothing can use quad or higher core 1.8GHz would be better 2.5GHz or higher per core.

Laptops suck at gaming BTW.
IMO this one isn't very good either, and I wouldn't limit your search to HP and Dell.

Right now nothing can use quad or higher core 1.8GHz would be better 2.5GHz or higher per core.
What do you mean nothing can use quad or higher core?

Laptops suck at gaming BTW.
IMO this one isn't very good either, and I wouldn't limit your search to HP and Dell.
QUOTE]

yea laptops arent meant for gamers. we need full desktop stations to game =D

and i think there is such a thing as 6 core extreme processors for desktops right?

I want to buy a laptop which should consist maximum configuration of both hardware and software. brand may be either dell or hp. configuration should as following

Intel® Core™ i7-720QM Quad Core Processor 1.6GHz (2.8GHz Turbo Mode, 6MB Cache) or above
Genuine Windows® 7 Ultimate, 64bit, English with XP Mode
17.3” HD+ (900p) LED Display with TrueLife™,
Camera/Facial Recognition SW
MultiTouch
16GB Shared Dual Channel DDR3 at 1333MHz or 16 GB
2TB 5200RPM SATA Dual Hard Drive (1TB x 2) with HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection
1GB ATI Mobility Radeon(TM) HD 5650 Graphics + HDMI and VGA ports - For Quad Core Processors
Blu-ray +/-R/RW with SuperMulti DVD+/-R/RW with Double Layer Support
Fingerprint Reader
Digital Microphone
System Recovery DVD
Tv Tuner
Blutooth
Wi Fi

If anyone knows where to order pls rely me. i'll be thankful forever.

if you want something very high end, then don;t pick dell or hp. check this out:
Clevo X7200

Intel Core i7 (Desktop) 960 3.2 GHz
Intel X58 + ICH10R
4096 MB, 2x 2048 MByte DDR3 (1333 MHz @ 1066 MHz)
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480M SLI - 2x 2048 MB
17.3 inch 16:9, 1920x1080 pixel
Seagate ST9320423AS, 320GB 7200rpm
Realtek ALC888/1200 @ Intel 82801JB ICH 10

Weight 5.87 kg Power Supply: 1.79 kg
Battery 78.44 Wh Lithium-Ion, 5300 mAh AC Adapter 300W

just add more ram and hdd it'd be perfect.

Hello There, I checked both Hp and Dell websites. They provide a laptop with above configuration. But Still I'm confusing to choose neither dell nor hp. some of my friends said Apple and Sony VAIO are the best in laptop category. So, please help me to choose a best laptop with higher configuration in the market.

those who says apple and vaio are best in laptop are nuts. vaio underclocks graphic card clock. apple macbookpro have nowhere as much graphic power as above-mentioned laptop.

between hp and dell, i'd probably choose dell.

Back