C**p UsA store

Status
Not open for further replies.

LinkedKube

So i guess of alot of them ar closing, went there today and hit a gold mind, got a quad core for only 658 and some change. I'm happy, retards

they're closing a lot of midwest stores, and I dont think that cpu was suppose to be marked down, but it was and it was a steal, literally, but yeah i read of lot of them are closing, they cant compete with bestbuy and circuit city

wowzers.... 650 for quad core?

Damn, why nothing this interestinv happens down under...

not sure man, but im almost pissed, i justo ordered a 6700 from newegg, I'd give you 100usd off if u want it, never used at all, in fact I havnt gotten it yet, wll get it tuesday from ups,

I agree, I'd do certified paypal only if interested, been a paypal member since 2003 when i goto ut of H.S specifics can be drawn n detail so no fraud can be claimed. I' just dont want an extra cpu siting around doing nada, you understand?

Yeah, I understand about that extra cpu sitting around doing nothing.......

I've got a certified paypal account, but I'm not sure if a deal like this can be claimed if I don't recieve the CPU...

well I've done transfer by paypal before, I'll need to note a tracking number before you even send me funds. That way there is legal documentation that its sent before you get the item, and if you dont pay in between shipping it will cost me 15 usd but that's better than losing an item entirely. So I guess I'll msg you soon with further detail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back