c000021a Blue Screen when I try to shutdown WinXP after I play MU Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use WindowsXP Service Pack 2 on my new computer. All of my device is use latest Driver that I can found on their own website. I work some of my job on it and play a game sometimes. Everything look like that it's OK with no problem. Bur I found some problem when I try to play MU Online. The problem for this game may be seperate in 2 problem. First is sometime when I try to play it my computer will Hang (not respond and only reset that I can do) but sometime it ok for this problem. The Second one is Blue Scrren will be show when I try to shutdown WinXP after I play MU Online (in fact just only open and close game). The Message that show on Blue Screen is something like this.

STOP: c000021a {Fatal System Error}
Windows Logon Process system process terminated unexpectedly with a status of 0xc0000005 (0x00000000 0x00000000)
The system has been shut down.

How can I correct this problem?

Please note that
- The second problem is happen everytime when I try to shutdown WinXP after I play MU Online.
- I can use other program and other game with no problem found.

Mycomputer:
- AMD Athlon XP 2600+ Barton
- ABIT NF7-S Rev2.0
- Kingston 1024MB (2 * 512MB) DDR 400
- Asustek V9570/TD/256MB
- Maxtor 80GB Serial ATA

Welcome to TechSpot

you can find explanation and remedies here:
http://aumha.org/win5/kbestop.htm

Bookmark this website for future reference.

In your case, I would not be surprised if SP2 caused it, as it has not yet been released officially.

Also, playing this MU Online (whatever it is) probably compromises some of the security settings on your PC.
To be sure, run Adaware and Spybot (in their latest/updated versions).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back