C00021a fatal system error

Status
Not open for further replies.

nx18

Hello,

Somebody pls help me !!!

I have being having BSOD everytime I shut down this few days and there is no dump recorded.

BSOD is
STOP c00021a fatal system error
The window logon process system process terminated unexpectedly with a ststus of 0x00000000 (0x00000000 0x00000000)
The system has been shut down.

0x21A: STATUS_SYSTEM_PROCESS_TERMINATED

This occurs when Windows switches into kernel mode and a user-mode subsystem, such as Winlogon or the Client Server Runtime Subsystem (CSRSS), is compromised. Security can no longer be guaranteed. Because Win XP can’t run without Winlogon or CSRSS, this is one of the few situations where the failure of a user-mode service can cause the system to stop responding. This Stop message also can occur as a result of malware infestation or when the computer is restarted after a system administrator has modified permissions so that the SYSTEM account no longer has adequate permissions to access system files and folders.

In other words, there is a good chance you could be infected. Scan for viruses, rootkits, trojans, etc. Let us know what the results are.

Hi Ruote,

Thanks for the prompt reply.
I have updated and scanned my system with symantec Antivirus, Window Defender and Ad-aware. Everything seem ok.
Is there any better programme or are we heading in the wrong direction?

Utilize NOD32's online scanner. It is 100% better than Symantec.

Also, have you tried doing a Windows repair?

I have tried NOD32's online scanner, found some virus, have deleted but problem is exist.

How to go about doing window repair?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back