TechSpot

Call of Duty: World at War half off on Steam

By Jos
Aug 12, 2009
  1. Diverting from their usual weekend promotions Steam is selling the popular Call of Duty: World at War at just $24.99 instead of the standard $50. The offer launched yesterday afternoon as part of a “mid-week madness” sale and will run only for a couple of days, ending Thursday, so if you’ve been sitting on the fence waiting for a good deal then jump on it soon.

Read the whole story

2. Burty117

Burty117 TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,787   +544

This game was not as good as call of duty 2.
    Even though now cheaper, i'd wait till its ÂŁ10 before buying it.

3. bl4cksh4d0w

bl4cksh4d0w TS Rookie Posts: 18

I don’t understand how you know it’s not as good, you don’t even own it? I own this game and it is great specially the multiplayer. Unfortunately people follow the trend of everybody else, so they don’t even give it a chance.

4. waqasr

waqasr TS Rookie Posts: 20

not bad!!

I got the game for free with my video card last month. I have not played the game but i do play online the 3 zombie mods/maps which are available to download for free. They are very addictive and much better then L4D in my opnion. (i have L4D as well)
    I think those zombie mods are alone worth buying this game at this price since they cost (i think) $10 each for console users (PS3/XBOX).
    If i didn't own it already i would have definately bought this game at this price.

Waqas

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.