Call of Duty: World at War half off on Steam

By Jos
Aug 12, 2009
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diverting from their usual weekend promotions Steam is selling the popular Call of Duty: World at War at just $24.99 instead of the standard $50. The offer launched yesterday afternoon as part of a “mid-week madness” sale and will run only for a couple of days, ending Thursday, so if you’ve been sitting on the fence waiting for a good deal then jump on it soon.

Read the whole story
  2. Burty117

Burty117 TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,362   +260

This game was not as good as call of duty 2.
    Even though now cheaper, i'd wait till its £10 before buying it.
  3. bl4cksh4d0w

bl4cksh4d0w Newcomer, in training Posts: 18

I don’t understand how you know it’s not as good, you don’t even own it? I own this game and it is great specially the multiplayer. Unfortunately people follow the trend of everybody else, so they don’t even give it a chance.
  4. waqasr

waqasr Newcomer, in training Posts: 17

not bad!!

I got the game for free with my video card last month. I have not played the game but i do play online the 3 zombie mods/maps which are available to download for free. They are very addictive and much better then L4D in my opnion. (i have L4D as well)
    I think those zombie mods are alone worth buying this game at this price since they cost (i think) $10 each for console users (PS3/XBOX).
    If i didn't own it already i would have definately bought this game at this price.

Waqas
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.