Can anyone help me to buy my laptop?

Hey, I'm looking for something about $1000, and I wanna get low ping & good FPS =D
I was thinking of buying a MSI GE620DX-278US with GT555M.

Thx.
I Would like to know if somebody already got hands on MSI GE620DX or similars too.
But Thanks for all attention =D

The laptop that you brought up in your first post is a pretty good buy, and if you can't find anything cheaper (or you can't afford to get a laptop with a GTX560M), I'd highly recommend you snap it up. The GT555M is a pretty good midrange card (according to Notebookcheck), so I believe it should play many games fine at 720p resolution and maybe medium-high details depending on the game. Try to find a larger hard drive though; 750GB on a laptop isn't too hard to find, and if you can't, you might want to consider upgrading the hard drive in the future.

Just looking at what's available on Newegg, that laptop is probably the best you can get without going to a system builder (At least specs-wise). I would still recommend that you read the reviews on it to determine if this is the kind of notebook you want, but otherwise, great job! :)

Here's the notebook he's talking about btw:

MSI GE620DX-278US from Newegg

That looks like a great notebook, perfect for your budget. Older games will run fine at 1920x1080, but newer, more GPU intensive games (crysis/2, metro, mafia, bfbc2, bf3, dirt2/3, sc2, witcher 2, etc) will need to be turned down for details/resolution.

Good specs all around, only thing that might you might consider upgrading is the HDD, but that 640GB @5400rpm isn't as bad as it sounds. The drive is probably dense enough that lower seek times over a smaller drive should help make up for the slower spindle speed.

Back