Can connect via direct connection, but not with wireless

All of a sudden the internet stopped working but I am still able to connect with my laptop after plugging it in directly to the modem and setting up a new secure connection.
No other device in the house is able to connect wirelessly and I've tried calling my ISP and they can't find a solution either.
I can't connect via ethernet through the router, only directly through the modem. So I originally thought this was a router issue but I've tried 4 different routers and none of them work.
It's been working fine for almost a year and now it just stopped?!

Also, when I run a diagnostic it says "DNS server is not responding"
Pls help me! D:

If ALL devices fail to connect to your router with wifi, but can connect when wired, it's a radio broadcast/wifi bug.
"DNS no responding" comes two ways;
  1. invalid dns address
  2. tcp malconfigured
I would get the Make/Model of your router, go to the Internet and find the latest Firmware for your device and install it.

If multiple devices have the same symptom - - then the solution is NOT at the device level

"I can't connect via ethernet through the router, only directly through the modem. So I originally thought this was a router issue but I've tried 4 different routers and none of them work.
It's been working fine for almost a year and now it just stopped?!"

"I would get the Make/Model of your router, go to the Internet and find the latest Firmware for your device and install it."
What all have you tried? Did this start after a Windows update? What OS are you running?

So I originally thought this was a router issue but I've tried 4 different routers and none of them work.
Different HOW; same make/model but different units OR different vendors?

I'll offer to diagnose the TCP settings, but thought we ought to make sure we're not struggling with a known firmware issue first.

@Avalanche is it possible that this is your first time installing a router with this ISP? You may have an issue called Hardware Provisioning getting in the way

Back