Can Elder Scrolls V run on my computer?

Phiel Rabang

I have an Acer Aspire 4752,Will Skyrim run best at this computer or averagely....

Specs:
Intel Core i3-2350M @ 2.30 GHZ
4 GB DDR3 Ram
500 GB WD HDD
Intel HD Graphics 3000 with 1.76 GB of Shared Video Memory- I know, I know.... I hate this Weak Graphics Card....

Hey Bro, Thx for Replying, Can you recommend a better gaming laptop more cheaper than 1500$....
Thx for the reply again!!! :)

Hey Bro, Thx for Replying, Can you recommend a better gaming laptop more cheaper than 1500$....
Thx for the reply again!!! :)
No problem, that is easy, there are tons of options. I recommend SAGER, they make great custom gaming laptops on a budget:
https://www.sagernotebook.com/index.php?page=product_info&model_name=NP9130
This laptop is phenomenal. For spring, they are offering a upgrade from the GTX 670 1.5 GB to a GTX 670MX 3GB for free, go for that upgrade! I would add in the 240GB Intel 520 SSD they are offering for $215. I would also add in the [FONT=Arial]Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300 - 802.11A/B/G/N Wireless LAN Module[/FONT] , it really helps me in online games, it doesnt bottleneck my internet speed. This gets you to $1459 with free shipping. Great deal my friend. Note: Windows 8 and Windows 7 are your choice, I would say go Windows 7 for gaming.

Here are other laptops you can chose from, keep in mind, the lowest end one NP9130 (as said above) leaves room for upgrades, so it is the best option: https://www.sagernotebook.com/index.php?page=category_browse&selected_cat=8

Yup, what JC713 said. I'm not an expert on laptops, so I'll let others handle that.

Is there any reason why you wan't a laptop over a desktop PC??

Yup, what JC713 said. I'm not an expert on laptops, so I'll let others handle that.

Is there any reason why you wan't a laptop over a desktop PC??
Usually people who want gaming laptops are into LAN parties or just like to be mobile with it. For example, I helped a man who was a truck driver buy a gaming laptop so he can use it on the go.

I checked out the Laptops you told me about, Pretty great deals for gaming laptops but when I converted them to Saudi Riyals, Oh hell...
Well, I still have my PC...

Can you recommend some Gaming Parts for it....

I checked out the Laptops you told me about, Pretty great deals for gaming laptops but when I converted them to Saudi Riyals, Oh hell...
Well, I still have my PC...

Can you recommend some Gaming Parts for it....
Oh so your budget is only $400 USD? You cannot upgrade a laptop my friend. :(

Ok I'm a little confused.

Are you now looking to upgrade your desktop PC?

And what is your budget in the currency you will be using, and what is the the site/store you will be using?

Ok I'm a little confused.

Are you now looking to upgrade your desktop PC?

And what is your budget in the currency you will be using, and what is the the site/store you will be using?
I think 2500 saudis? I am confused too...

Sorry for wasting your time, I thank you very much for helping me in this topic....

Yes, My Plan B is to upgrade my Desktop PC instead of buying a new laptop
My budget in Saudi Rial is SR 8800
Amazon...

Back