Can I still run the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kotu2

prntscreen.jpg

I have everything but it says I fail whats wrong Can i still run it

Hi Kotu.
welcome to Techspot :)
you don't have everything,it is telling you that your video card is not sufficient. given the meager standards that are required, im guessing that you have integrated graphics?, and what you need is a discreet graphics card that supports direct X 9.0c. either it wont let you run the game at all or the performance would be utterly unplayable. the other thing is that it may just not be recognizing your card (mobile series) do you know what card it is you have?

I have Intel Graphics Media Acelerator Driver for Mobile
I think its 4500MD or something like that

It's Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 4500MHD i have 4gb ram do you think I'll be able to play Crisis , Intel Graphics media accelerator 4500mhd takes from the ram of the computer to play games It takes what It needs and no more. Do you think I'll be able to be? 2gb for game and 2gb for graphics?

I think I could play Left 4 Dead can;t I, can I play Halo 3? or COD4 im guessin i'd be able to do 2x as good since i've got 2x the ram

the amount of ram you have here is irrelevant, you don't have the gpu to play it. while memory is a factor, you also need a gpu that is capable of it that can provide the texture and pixel rendering, your graphic chipset just does not have that. if you had 12Gb of ram it would not make a difference.

Oh and I ment Bioshock when I said crysis I knew there was no chance I could play crysis But I was wondering do YOU think I could play Bioshock I mean at low settings and stuff and I dont wanna download the demo for it cuz its huge and I have slow internet, I'd be downloading 200kb/s at the most (i THINK)

Kotu, did you look at the review of your chipset link i provided? the answer is right there. they review many games and they are all unplayable.

Kotu,
you might be able to get away with a little more than that, but you have to understand that integrated graphics is not meant for gaming. its not going to hurt to try any of these games of course. load one up and see how it works. and by mech warriors i was thinking like mech warrior 4, there is a free demo of fear II that can be had i believe here on TS downloads. why not download it and see what kind of FPS you get? that will give you a pretty good idea of what your IG will do. Fear II is easy on the graphics i think i get 300 FPS or some ridiculous Frame rate with it.

or it can be had here http://www.fileplanet.com/196225/190000/fileinfo/FEAR-2-Demo

i used system requirements lab and i bought and am now downloading Half Life 2 woot thx anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back