Can I upgrade to Core i3 or i5 and new graphics?

Hi I wanted to change my processor to i3 or i5 and my graphic card also
Can it be done or no
I have Emachine e725 Laptop

Graphic card for gaming like 2 bg nvidia Gforce type

The laptop you have has integrated graphics (meaning its on the motherboard, not a separate PCI-E card like desktop computers). I don't think you can upgrade the graphics of the laptop at all. Some laptops do use a discrete graphics card (separate from the motherboard) allowing a very limited upgrade path. But I don't think yours will.

Changing the CPU is much the same situation. Mobile processors are usually mounted on laptop motherboards in a way that allows them to be squeezed into a laptop package. Whereas desktop PCs us the conventional "socket" mounting where a CPU can be removed and another put in at the flick of a lever or switch. I doubt you will be able to change the CPU in the laptop, even if the older chipset could support newer i3/i5 etc CPUs, which it won't. The i3,i5 and i7 use a different CPU sockets from Core2Duo/Quad processors, so even if it was possible to change your laptops CPU, you couldn't upgrade it to any i series CPU.

Are you aware of how large a graphics card is? How do you plan to install one in your laptop(aside from the fact that almost no laptops are upgradable)?

I'm afraid if you wanted to upgrade your best bet would be to build a desktop. Only desktop pcs are upgradeable aside from one or two laptops.

Ok I have windows 7
i checked The Information o it from the windows rating
it says
Display adapter type Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family
Total available graphics memory 796 MB
Dedicated graphics memory 64 MB
Dedicated system memory 0 MB
Shared system memory 732 MB
Display adapter driver version 8.15.10.1892
Primary monitor resolution 1366x768
DirectX version DirectX 10

So if i was wondering that the dedicated graphics memory 64 mb can be changed into more or not

ok i have pentium dual core 2.00 soo how about Core 2 Due
Can i upgrade to that

cuz i dont have a desktop and if i sell this laptop ill get a good one computer like i3 or i5 but laptop is also important for me and also for those who have there laptops they know how laptop is important....

Some how i just want that my laptop eMachine E725 can get faster for gaming and multimedia............

Any Ideas about this

ok i have pentium dual core 2.00 soo how about Core 2 Due
Can i upgrade to that
The most recent Pentium mobile processors are "Penryn" class cores. They're pretty much the same thing as the "Penryn" C2D offerings, but with a bit less L2 cache. A 10% bump in clock speed, will net you less than a 5% improvement in performance, and probably cost you a hundred dollars in the process.

cuz i dont have a desktop and if i sell this laptop ill get a good one computer like i3 or i5 ....[ ]....

Some how i just want that my laptop eMachine E725 can get faster for gaming and multimedia............

Any Ideas about this
Yes! There isn't any combination of parts replacement, natural forces, process of evolution, legislation, or papal decree, that will transform a mid to low end Emachines laptop into an even barely adequate gaming machine. You'd be wasting a lot of time, money, and effort, for very little gain. You might install as much memory as the machine will handle, that's about it. Again, end of story.

Would it be possible for you to humor us by throwing the occasional correctly used word, or perhaps a punctuation mark or two into these posts?
...[ ]...but laptop is also important for me and also for those who have there laptops they know how laptop is important....
To directly answer this statement, I would have to say, "well, no I don't know. I have a laptop, and it really isn't that important to me". As far as you campaigning for the rights and betterment of laptop owners everywhere, you needn't bother. You'll likely do more harm than good. :rolleyes:

I'll help to get you started on the road to improved English composition. "There", is an adverb, designating the whereabouts of an action, person, place, or thing. "Their", is the possessive pronoun you were looking for, when you used, "there".

seems like another bot post to me...
Idea. Users under 50 posts must wait 5 minutes between posts or must be verified by an admin. It sure works for the guys at XDA forums.
Well, the reason this individual is trying to post successively, is most likely that he, (or she), is unfamiliar with the, "edit post" function of any forum.

This would be an issue for the moderators, rather than members summarily deciding that "new legislation" should be implemented.

Back