I often get crashes while playing Warcraft 3. Attached is the minidump file
Your minidump file was corrupted and thus the debugger could not open
Question: Do you get BSODs only when running Warcraft 3 or do you get them at other times as well?
I only get it when playing Warcraft 3. I heard somewhere it could be that the game does not support dual core processors well and that I need to bind it to only one CPU. I did so with task manager and stull had a crash but maybe I missed something.
Sounds like it might also be due to video card driver issues. I suggest doing trying the following...
1. Download Driver Cleaner Pro or Driver Sweeper (both have free versions) to your desktop screen and install.
2. Download the latest diver(s) for your video card but don't install them.
3. Uninstall your video card drivers and reboot your PC into Safe Mode. Run Driver Cleaner Pro. If it doesn't find any video card drivers that is quite okay.
4. Reboot and install new video card drivers.
* Let us know if this helps.