Can someone give me a silent amd ryzen 5 3400g cpu fan

Hello my cpu fan that came with my cpu is very loud and if someone would get me one or help me would that be greatly appriciated

Silent, as is no sound whatsoever, or silent as in 'I can't hear it over the rest of my computer'? Not trying to obtuse, it's just that there are good options for either situation.

Also, what kind of space do you have inside the PC case - I.e. what's the largest heatsink you could fit?

Silent, as is no sound whatsoever, or silent as in 'I can't hear it over the rest of my computer'? Not trying to obtuse, it's just that there are good options for either situation.

Also, what kind of space do you have inside the PC case - I.e. what's the largest heatsink you could fit?
I think that if I cant hear it over the rest of my pc would be just fine beacause it now sounds like a airplane and I think I will have roon for a big heat sink

Okay, so one option could be an AIO cooler (all-in-one), but you need to have sufficient room in the case for the radiator, pipework, and fans. Ryzen 5 3400G processors don't produce a lot of heat, so you don't need a massive cooler.

The above link shows some examples of AIO coolers that will be fine for a 3400G. They should come with software that you can install on the PC so you can set how it normally behaves - I.e. best cooling (but worst noise) or quietest operation (but worst cooling). For this size of AIO, there's not a huge difference in how well they operate (and nearly all of them allow to turn the fan right down), so don't choose anything over $80.

However, if you'd prefer to have a cooler that has no water involved, then there are plenty of air systems to choose from:

Noctua's aren't the cheapest nor the nicest looking heatsinks, but they are some of the best made, best performing, and quietest ones around. Just remember that the better they are, the larger the heatsink will be - some of them are absolutely enormous and depending on where the RAM sits by the CPU, there might not be space for it.

I had a customer that insisted she could hear the fan on any cooling solution I provided and my final choice was the Be Quiet Dark Rock 3....which she said she could still hear the fan but that was only with the case side off and her head inside the computer. Her husband pointed out that she was not likely to be using the computer that way. I showed her this very good article on the topic:

Back