TechSpot

Can someone help me build a PC?

By saiko017
Feb 8, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. I'm wanting to build a cheap gaming desktop from scratch within a 700$ budget.
    My main goal is to be able to play a few games i own. (Killing Floor / World of Warcraft / Left 4 Dead 1 / Oblivion / Dragon Age 1&2 / Minecraft / Terraria / NWN2)
    Also with a good harddrive size. (i record videos from my game consoles to pc)
    I know nothing of pc specs and have been ripped off by quite a few places in the past from not knowing any better and believing the sellsmen.
    So if someone is willing to give me any advice or a build for a pc that is within my budget it would be very very appreciated. Many thanks in advanced.
  2. Buckshot420

Buckshot420 TS Enthusiast Posts: 467

do you need a monitor, keyboard, mouse included in that price? Do you have any old parts? maybe an old SATA DVD-R? SATA HDD?
  3. saiko017

saiko017 TS Rookie Topic Starter

i have a monitor / keyboard / mouse / sony dvd drive-RW / all the wires (hdmi / sata etc) i'm needing all the computer components & tower
  4. Buckshot420

Buckshot420 TS Enthusiast Posts: 467

5. saiko017

saiko017 TS Rookie Topic Starter

Used to have a pretty cheap gateway had it for like 4 years then the grapic card / hard drive burnt up in it. :/ Friend of mine payed me to savage the left over parts out of it. Anyway thanks a TON for the link man this should help out alot.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.