Can Someone Please Help Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi I'm wonderin if someone can please help me, im gettin more and more infuriated by the second with my PC... im runnin Vista Home Premium, Intel(R) Core(TM) 2 Duo CPU, E4500 @2.20 GHz, 1 Gig of Ram, Intel(R) 82945G.. the system has been runnin perfectly fine until a couple weeks ago when all the programs decided to stop workin, i cant update the pc at all or download anythin,it wont let me run msconfig..in safe mode it will, ive checked the usual suspects viruses,malware and spyware and nothin, ive cleared temp internet files,cookies etc and still the programs will not open, i've done a system restore and still the problem not sorted..any idea's

8 Step

hi there and thankyou for your response, the only way i can do the 8 step thing is in safe mode so i hope it works as i can not download any files what so ever onto my pc in normal mode...annoyin it is

When you have ALL the required logs ready, start a NEW thread in the Virus and Malware Removal section - please use something for a title that actually means something, like '8 Step Logs Attached - Review Appreciated'.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back