Can these clothes cure your smartphone addiction

By Archean
May 13, 2014
Post New Reply
  1. davislane1

davislane1 TechSpot Guru Posts: 1,161   +427

Hmmm...

Q: So, where's your pimp?
    A: Oh, it's in my radio-frequency-shielded pocket. No worries :)
  2. mailpup

mailpup TS Special Forces Posts: 8,382   +205

I don't know but it can kill your active social life.
    learninmypc likes this.
  3. Archean

Archean TechSpot Paladin Topic Starter Posts: 6,032   +69

@mailpup
    :D

On a more serious note, I'd say our personal lives has become too 'digitized' and less 'personalized'. At the moment, I am not sure its a good thing.
  4. John Walker

John Walker Newcomer, in training

Looks good but I don't think that this is a cool stuff to wear. So might be a good choice in future
  5. AndreApple

AndreApple Newcomer, in training

What a waste of time? all this can be accomplished by turning your phone off, without having to dress up like a medival astronaut.
  6. davislane1

davislane1 TechSpot Guru Posts: 1,161   +427

That requires a modicum of self-control, situational awareness, and social grace – scarce assets in todays social scene.
    TheDreams likes this.
  7. misor

misor TechSpot Addict Posts: 961   +146

I'm not a smartphone addict since I use it only for some texts and few calls each month.
    I was surprised to find out that the battery of my el cheapo Samsung galaxy y had bulged, the phone was powerless, and I was not able to use the phone for a few days until I bought a replacement battery.
    I felt so naked, partially useless, and restless.

how about wearing 'normal clothes' but manually remove battery from gadget, or turn it off, or use airplane mode? costs nothing and more rational. :)
  8. AndreApple

AndreApple Newcomer, in training

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.