cannot change settings in Fable - The Lost Chapters

By focus_water
Jan 18, 2007
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ill change the settings and then when i go back all the settings will go back to the default. how do i fix it so it stays how i want it?
  2. Jesse_hz

Jesse_hz TechSpot Maniac Posts: 638

I haven't played the game, so I can't give you any definitive advice, but my guess is that either the settings are not supported on your computer or maybe the configuration-file(s) for the game is write-protected. Maybe if you gave some more details (like what settings you are trying to change) someone who has played the game can give you a better answer.
  3. focus_water

focus_water Newcomer, in training Topic Starter Posts: 182

well pretty much i wanted to change the screen resolution and graphic settings so it looks better. what happens is it will bring up a window but the window is to big and the ok button is off the screen. i cant move it at all and it will also happen in the actual game if any other windows open.
  4. Jesse_hz

Jesse_hz TechSpot Maniac Posts: 638

Make sure not to set a higher resolution in your games than the one you have on your desktop. Also make sure you're not running in windowed mode. Sorry that I can't be of more help.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.