Cannot get through the setupmgr.exe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I copy over the Deploy.cab to my desktop. I extract setupmgr.exe. When I run the wizard it lets me go through until I get to the time zone section. After clicking next on the display settings to go to the time zone, I get an error that states, "Setup Manager cannot load the time zone data from the registry. The time zone settings page will be skipped." When I click ok it closes out the whole thing. Can someone please tell me why this is happening?? I'm afraid there might be something wrong with my registry. I can't imagine what though. I have not made any changes to anything. I have tried to research this and have found nothing.

Thanks,
Dawnlea

P.S. I know creating an answer file can be done manually, but that is not what I'm needing to do. I seriously need the wizard to work.

P.S.S I am running WindowsXP Pro

Yes, I did do that. Thank you. I actually figured it out though. My Windows NT folder was missing. Which holds the time zone settings. I exported this from another system and then imported it into my registry.

Some of us have been getting intermittent Event showing as w32Time Errors (Event ID #26). It necessitated changing the Internet Time Server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back