Cant adjust volume on headphones Sonic Focus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
I'm using Intel Audio Studio - Sonic Focus 7.1 - Sigma Tel
I have Soundblaster 7.1 desktop powered speakers with a wired/remote on-off switch
with volume and bass controls.
Out of the clear blue, I can't adjust the volume for my headphones with the Soundblaster controls. When I unplug the headphones, the Soundblaster volume control works fine thru the speakers. I get sound ok when the headphones when they're plugged in, but the Soundblaster volume control does nothing. The system volume control, and WMP volume controls work fine on the headphones. It's just the controls on the Soundblaster that have no effect on the headphones.
Thanks.
oldmanlat

Hi
I'm using Intel Audio Studio - Sonic Focus 7.1 - Sigma Tel
I have Soundblaster 7.1 desktop powered speakers with a wired/remote on-off switch
with volume and bass controls.
Out of the clear blue, I can't adjust the volume for my headphones with the Soundblaster controls. When I unplug the headphones, the Soundblaster volume control works fine thru the speakers. I get sound ok when the headphones when they're plugged in, but the Soundblaster volume control does nothing. The system volume control, and WMP volume controls work fine on the headphones. It's just the controls on the Soundblaster that have no effect on the headphones.
Thanks.
oldmanlat
Hi.
I did re-install drivers. I just realized that the sound coming thru the headphones, is using system sound, not thru Sonic Fucus. Again, the speaker sound is amplified and normal.
Thanks again,
oldmanlat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back