Can't clean install any OS!

when I want to reformat my computer..

and I tried to Clean Install Window XP on my computer but it's show the error message:

"There has been an error in windows, and setup has terminated the process to prevent further damage, please check for viruses and remove all harddisks...and etc"

How to fix this error?

I can just do quick install for my computer..

Anyone know how to fix this error?

P/S: And i bought a window 7 Home Premium Disc From shop and i tried to install on my computer... after finish install .. and it's just roll back to Window XP again..

(Not Disc Problem. I tried That disc To Another Computer and it's work fine.)

Info:
Proocessor: Intel Pentium E5300
Graphic Card:Nvdia GeForce 9500 GT
Mother Board: ASUS P5QPL-AM
BIOS:American Megatrends Inc. Ver.0317

I have had this happen on a couple occasions and the only thing I could ever figure is -

1) that it was because of using an SATA drive and the disk did not have the SATA Drivers necessary to load the files, or

2) the drive still contained bits of the old OS and a reformat (using the disk) didn't thoroughly get rid of the files, causing a conflict...

What always seems to work for me is to Wipe the drive using DBAN on at least a DoDshort 3 pass run... then the reinstall of a clean OS would go smoothly.

You could always try that but you will have to have all of the drivers for the system before you wipe it.

If anyone else has anything else, even I would be glad to hear it :)

I have had this happen on a couple occasions and the only thing I could ever figure is -

1) that it was because of using an SATA drive and the disk did not have the SATA Drivers necessary to load the files, or

2) the drive still contained bits of the old OS and a reformat (using the disk) didn't thoroughly get rid of the files, causing a conflict...

What always seems to work for me is to Wipe the drive using DBAN on at least a DoDshort 3 pass run... then the reinstall of a clean OS would go smoothly.

You could always try that but you will have to have all of the drivers for the system before you wipe it.

If anyone else has anything else, even I would be glad to hear it :)

Ok I will try this. If Work or have anything else i will come back and comment. Thanks~

Back