Cant Find driver for monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you just need to install your sound card drivers? Post the brand and model of your PC as well as a screenshot of your Device Manager if possible.

Hp Pavilion Slimline s7320n PC

I have installed them over and over and there is still no audio device. If this helps in device manager it says Audio Codecs, Legacy Audio Drivers, Legacy Video Capture devices, Media Control Devices Video Codecs.

Perhaps you are installing the wrong drivers. What have you been trying to install?

Either post exactly what you see in the Device Manager or take a screenshot.

what exactly do you want me to take pics of? the driver was called WDM_R188, the pci device i think is the modem im not using. its not installed.

Ultimately I think i may have to re-reformat :/

I can't understand how you feel a reinstallation of Windows is going to solve this.

Check Windows Update and see if you have any optional hardware updates.

The HP guy doesn't want to help you solve your problem. The HP guy will make the same wage regardless of whether or not he goes through the trouble of actually troubleshooting your issue. It's significantly easier to blame it on a corrupt installation of Windows and have you reinstall.

If that's what you'd rather do, go for it.

no id rather not i would rather buy a 25 dollar sound card and be done with it but im poor right now :/. suggestions and there is nothing on the updates.

I am fresh out of suggestions for you, but I am pretty sure someone will stroll through here and save the day. Be patient.

In the meantime, I would not recommend a reinstallation of Windows. That is not a reasonable course of action for your situation.

Using Internet Explorer.

To find all drivers for your Hp Computer or Printer.......Click here >> <<

Or

...........................................Sample of a Hp Service Tag
c01230845.jpg

................1: Product Name ....2: The Product number ....3: Model Number

Go HERE to type in your Model Number. Or click HERE to find out why Hp need this

So I finally got it fixed so here it goes. Don't install windows Xp pro on a computer build by Hp for windows media center. I installed MCE2005 and all the drivers worked perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back