TechSpot

Can't get my bowser to connect

By wen54542003
May 4, 2009
  1. I have a Compaq Prasario SR5410F. Which is over a year old and past the time for support. it runs Windows Vista and IE7. I cant get my bowser to connect. I checked with my internet provider and they said it was fine. Right now I am on for the first time in a week. I did a system restore which I have been doing and it never seems to work. This time it did but I know that when Windows does the Updates it seems to have the problem again. Ive done everything the manuel said such as the restore, checking the cables and doing the commands they request. Anyone have any problems like this ? Any help would be great

2. kimsland

kimsland Ex-TechSpotter Posts: 18,353

What exactly is the BSOD message you are getting wen54542003?

You can find all your updated system drivers here: http://www.techspot.com/vb/topic100655.html

A Compaq Prasario SR5410F, I once had a Compaq Prasario SR1103WM that I could never get fixed, maybe it's just Compaq :D

3. jobeard

jobeard TS Ambassador Posts: 13,450   +324

First, please describe your Internet Connection
    • your ISP
    • the connection {DSL, Cable, ...}
    • the make/model of the modem
    • the make/model of the router (if any)
    • the connection adapter (NIC card vs WiFi)
    • and have you updated any firmware or drivers yet?

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.