Can't Hear Sound In Youtube, Mouse Clicks Etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

waterproof

Dunno what's wrong, any help?

i can listen to media players but when it comes to listening audio via youtube, myspace pages, my mouse click noises, can't hear anything!!

HELP!

If you're using Internet Explorer and you installed the Flash Player already, and it's still not working, you could try FireFox.

ALREADY DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! need better help man not just short sentences that things already been done, sheesh

waterproof said:
Dunno what's wrong, any help?

i can listen to media players but when it comes to listening audio via youtube, myspace pages, my mouse click noises, can't hear anything!!

HELP!
You never specified what sort of troubleshooting you've already done, let alone any mention of reinstalling the plugin yourself. The more info the better to help diagnose. Minimum info available leads us to start from scratch.

So. Here's the questions game.
Check the volume meter on the plugin window set to max/unmute?
turned the volume up on your speakers?
turned up/unmute the audio volume level? (speaker icon on taskbar)
see if you've set your default audio device:
>Control Panel >Sounds and Audio Devices >Audio
-Select your default sound source (the sound card/adapter your speakers are currently plugged into) Eg C-Media wave device, Realtek Sound driver etc.
-Tick the box "Use only Default Devices", then hit OK

Go to Control Panel->Sounds and Audio Devices
Now, under the 'Volume' tab, click on 'Advanced' under the 'Device Volume' section.
Try un-muting all audio sources, if any of them are muted.

Go to Control Panel->Sounds and Audio Devices
Now, under the 'Volume' tab, click on 'Advanced' under the 'Device Volume' section.
Try un-muting all audio sources, if any of them are muted.

mannnn thank uuch i had the same prob mine was on modem audio so i cliked sigma nd ma msn fing beeped =]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] thankkk uuuuuuuuuuu mannnn :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back