Cant install the new java

Status
Not open for further replies.

tpw

I cant install the new java i unistall all of the old one but i still get message saying already been install and when click reinstall it says. This action is only for product that are currently install. I try useing javare but samething.

I read several of your previous threads hoping to get information. But you don't give enough for us to have anything to work with. If you want me to help you check for malware, please start a new thread in the Virus and Malware Forum describing in detail what the problem is.

Follow the steps HERE.
When through, paste the logs in to your next reply and I'll review them.

i did not think i had virus or maleware maybe just a registry left over from java that i cant find. Also i have window xp service pack 3 i had java before unistall it. But i think not all of it unistall when i try to to install the new one that when i have problem that i mention in the first post. But if you still want to do what you ask i will do just making sure you understanding me.

i just use regcleaner and alot of stuff came up and went threw the list and i see java stuff do any body know how to make copy of list so i can post it to show you all.

i just use regcleaner and alot of stuff came up and went threw the list and i see java stuff do any body know how to make copy of list so i can post it to show you all.

And that is probably the cause of the problem. (But I don't want to see the list.) That 'stuff' that came up could have been related to the installer for Java. Most of us do not recommend using a Registry cleaner for reasons such as this.

If you move over to the Virus and Malware forum, I'll have you run some programs to try and see what's going on. The more you try the hit and miss, the more chance you have to make the problem worse.

It is also possible that you have downloaded the current version, but no installed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back