Cant Install Windows and Getting Bios,Bsod errors and freezing

I have Dell INSPIRON 6400 Laptop

Hi everyone I have a problem with my Laptop, in the morning my computer works fine after that

when im open my computer again after 3-4 hours and then when I check something on the

internet the windows get shutdown instantly and appears BLUESCREEN

after that when im open the computer again every 2-3 minutes my computer gets freeze and sometimes appear Bluescreen too.

And after that I decided too backed my files and trying too Install with Clean Windows 7 CD,

everything goings to alrgiht until when it comes too "Expanding Windows files" section in

Windows Installation instantly windows get shutdown and again bluescreen appears I cant

even Install Windows and I format my Hard Disk too I try too install and format maybe 5-10 times but

doesnt work still the same problems appear. I also tried F8 Advanced Boot Options with Safe

Mode and try to install windows in Safe Mode this time was different everythings going normal until

"Completing Installation" section in Windows Installation in this section keep freezing and cant do

anything except shutdown windows on Power Button every time I get stucked in different sections

of Windows Installation and finally the last time I stucked in "setup is preparing your computer for first use"

section and I fixed this problem then after that when the installation ask you a computer

name and key section when im passed that section its ask me "Use recommended settings",
"Install important updates only", and "Ask me Later" there are 3 sections when im choose each of them for

example "Use recommended settings" the computer again gets bluescreen error and I had to

restart again and this time computer starts at "setup is preparing your computer for first use"

section and again the error popups. Thats all that I can explained as much as I can sorry for the

long story of my problem this is the problem I did search and everything in forums like

Command Prompt, Startup Repair Safe mode vb etc... but still doesn't work cant Install the

Windows on my laptop please if anyone can help me this solution I will be very Appreciated. Thanks for reading...

It's either a hard drive or memory issue, in other words, a hardware failure... Since you can't install Windows, I would install a new hard drive first, and try installing Windows again

[FONT=Arial]Hi AlianWare,[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Please click on the link below to run the diagnostics so as to ascertain if there is any hardware failure due to which you are not able to install windows successfully. It has been correctly mentioned by TMagic650 that there could be a problem with the hard drive or memory. Running the diagnostics may help determine the exact point of failure.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]http://dell.to/13GzoTf[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]You may also find this link for steps to install Windows 7 helpful.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]http://dell.to/15MYHsz[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]However, you may find it difficult to update Windows 7 drivers as they are not available for the Inspiron 6400 on the Dell Support website. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Please reply if you have further queries.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Thanks and regards, [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Babita G [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]#iworkforDell [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]For easy access to drivers, manuals and product updates, please visit ourSupport Site .[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Hi Alianware,[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]We hope the links provided were helpful and you were able to successfully install Windows on your Dell Inspiron 6400. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Please reply if you need further assistance. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Thanks and regards, [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Babita G [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]#iworkforDell [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]For easy access to drivers, manuals and product updates, please visit ourSupport Site .[/FONT]

I fix the problem with dos coding formating its formated like 1 hour something then I install the windows successfuly and computer run normally however after 1 week again the computer get freezes bluescreen and all that

Back