Can't open any install files or anti-virus T_T

Status
Not open for further replies.
My computer has a virus i think and i cant scan my computer to get rid of it as my anti viruses arent loading up, i also cant attach a hijackthis log coz it wont load up the installer... PLZ HELP T_T

i also remember that before the problem occured internet explorer froze and a message popped up and said it needed to close, and upon reboot, there was a message saying google installer has encountered a problem and needs to close =/
this is really really annoying me so any help would be appreciated T_T

EDIT: OMG ! also google results lead me to a different link than i clicked D= i use google a lot so i need lots of help >_<..PLZ

Bump plz help t_t

Bump bump @_@

This may help... may not...
Try downloading the 8steps tools to your desktop,

UPDATED 8-step Viruses/Spyware/Malware Preliminary Removal Instructions
https://www.techspot.com/community/...lware-removal-preliminary-instructions.58138/

Then exit to safe mode.
Install them in safe mode, and reboot to windows (normal mode) and then try to run them.

If you cannot download them at all, then do you have access to another computer where you can download them and burn them to cd... then load to desktop etc...

There may be other possibilities before resorting to the reformat/reinstall option.

Carefully follow the steps, and repost when / if you have difficulties.
Take note of what has been removed / quarantined / repaired, as you go, and provide those details in the next post.

If you cannot d/l and install the tools through either method suggested, your final option may be a reformat and reinstall. Hopefully it won't come to that. Repost if you have further difficulties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back