Can't open my computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I CANT OPEN MY PC T_T, gives the button in the monito flash on/off

I'm trying to open My Computer, gives the button in the monito flash on/off
this is the story. I reformat my PC, when i start the reformat it start to copy the files in the CD then in 98% it error saying "cant copy the (i don't remember the file but the as far as i remember it's .dll) then it ask me if i what to cancel the reform at or exit the reformat or try again i click the try again but i accidentally hold the Enter button and there is a message saying about an error i don't know what to do so i just restart my PC and i wont open again T_T it gives the button flash on/off also the light in the num lock also my System unit power light please try to help me T_T :dead: i don't know what to do. help me ASAP thank you.

my OS is window XP, ok this what happens when i start to reformat my PC first it will ask me what partion will i reformat right? the i only have one partion and it's C: then it will as me if i what to reformat it quick refomat mat or normal or cancel i click quick reformat then it will start to copy the files in my OS installer, when it's 98% there's a message saying can't copy the file "(I for got the name).dll" then it ask me if i what to cancel, retry i click the retry but i accidentally hold the Enter button and to retry the there is a message saying something but i cant remember what is that message i dont know what to do so i just restart my computer then nothing happen there is just a one beep sound and my computer is not Opening, the the power button in my computerr, system unit and the light in the num luck is just blinking.

If I understand correctly, you need to start your computer, press delete button when POST comes up to enter BIOS, make sure your computer is set to boot from CD drive, restart computer with O/S cd in drive. Do a full format. What condition is the CD in? I once had a problem with a bad cd that gave me a similar problem, but do a full ofrmat-not quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back