Inactive Cant remove win32/heur.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to TechSpot! You should understand that the more information we have, the better we can help.

So start here:
If you would like us to check the system for malware, please follow the steps in the Preliminary Virus and Malware Removal thread HERE.

When you have finished, paste the logs for review into your next reply .OK to use more than one posts if needed.

After I review your logs and have some idea what we're dealing with, I can better guide you.

Please do not use any other cleaning programs or scans while I'm helping you, unless I direct you to. Do not use a Registry cleaner or make any changes in the Registry.

Edit: I see you were concerned as to which forum to post in. You are now in the correct forum.

.should i continue??

Yes- that is just one of the scans. You did not give me any information at all. You asked how to remove an infection that I can see, don't know where or how you found it or what problems you're having.

and by the way this is how i found that there's infection in my system..
i realize that my system is running slower than it usually does. so i do a virus scan with my AVG anti virus, and it detects the win32/heur..
then i do a reserch on the internet on how to remove this threat from system and found this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back