Can't run almost anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

pbogdanovic

Hello,

I have followed your instructions on preliminary malware/spyware removal, but have not been able to run more than half of the programs suggested. The computer either reboots, I just get BSOD or just an error.

I have been able to run some of the programs, attached are the logs for SAS and HijackThis, ComboFix wouldn't run, AdAware cant' load definitions, SSD crashes...

It has all begun with random FireFox crashes, then game crashes, then Outlook... It has spread. I can hardly work, the computer reboots by itself very often.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

If its sooo bad, why not just transfer all your data to some where else and reformat.

Because I'm working for the Olympics and I've got so much stuff installed and setup on this machine. It would simply take too much time to reinstall everything - time that I just don't have at the moment.
Plus, I really don't know where the infection has come from, it might very well still be in a file or a program on another disk and it might infect the system again.

I just hope someone might look at my logs and suggest what to try next. Thanks!

Please follow the New Preliminary Removal Instructions ,and post the requested logs:

1) Malwarebytes Anti Malware log
2) SuperAntiSpyware log
3) Hijackthis log

AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5 is no longer avaliable, please un-install it and choose another AVs, which can be found in the New Preliminary Removal Instructions

Try to run those tools in Safe Mode

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back