Inactive Cant run task manager to del som malware running

the prog name is data restore

i cant run task mngr to stop it, i guess its lik odr task mgr and spyware problems, so waiting fr a solution here need it quick ://////

Welcome To TechSpot! Please don't send me a PM a few hours after you have posted. We try to pick up every thread as soon as we can.

so waiting fr a solution here need it quick ://////
If you want help on demand, take the computer to a shop and pay for the help. We are all volunteers here and we do not work on demand!

My Guidelines: please read and follow:
  • Be patient. Malware cleaning takes time and I am also working with other members while I am helping you.
  • Read my instructions carefully. If you don't understand or have a problem, ask me.
  • If you have questions, or if a program doesn't work, stop and tell me about it. Don't try to get around it yourself.
  • Follow the order of the tasks I give you. Order is crucial in cleaning process.
  • File sharing programs should be uninstalled or disabled during the cleaning process..
  • Observe these:
    [o] Don't use any other cleaning programs or scans while I'm helping you.
    [o] Don't use a Registry cleaner or make any changes in the Registry.
    [o] Don't download and install new programs- except those I give you.
  • Please let me know if there is any change in the system.

If I don't get a reply from you in 5 days, the thread will be closed. If your problem persist, you can send a PM to reopen it.
=====================================
If you would like us to check the system for malware, please follow the steps in the Preliminary Virus and Malware Removal thread HERE.

NOTE: If you already have any of the scanning programs on the computer, please remove them and download the versions in these links.

When you have finished, leave the logs for review in your next reply .
NOTE: Logs must be pasted in the replies. Attached logs will not be reviewed.

hey bobby sorry fr being d way i acted, i hop u can understand it was out of anxiety....

my prob here is presently i m working on somthin imp and hav installed a payed software for it. so if in any case my sys crashes i`ll hav to pay again to get the software
this software has nothing to do wid d spyware it was workin excellent since 1 month,i just need it till 10th of this month, its kinndoff a examination mock software...

so prently wid my task mngr not working , i read few forums and it was said not to follow there instructions but i used d process explorer and stopped the exe files and deleted them from the location [ all users/ application data]

so now my windows is working in a condition dat it wont show my desktop things task manager is still locked and whenever i use mcafee scans it gets two or three virus deleted and my so called very important softwareis working fine....

i read the instructions u gave .... my biggest query is can i just keep scanning my h drive regularly so that no more things pop up [ whenever there are som, mcafee del them and shows a msg] as i donn hav really much tim before 10 nd i`m ok wid blank desktop till my start menu nd mock software is working fine....

i run scan atleast once everyday and keep checkin wid process exlorer if any unwanted thingie is running...

is it ok wid doing all this ....1> i donn wanna spend lottsa tim presently and 2> i donn wanna loose my mock software

I get an email for every post you make- every single sentence that you put in the separate reply.

i read the instructions u gave .
If you want me to check the system for malware, please follow them.

i read few forums and it was said not to follow there instructions but i used d process explorer and stopped the exe files and deleted them from the location [ all users/ application data]
Those instructions are given for a reason. Our help is only for the person who started the thread.

You want free help, but you don't do what is asked. You were also informed that we do not work on demand. Everyone who posts in this forum would like their problem resolved- right now! You wasted 3 replies instead of doing what was asked.

A note: this is not a chat room or an instant messaging program- kindly 'speak' in words.

You might also consider explaining what your 'mock spyware' program is when you post the logs.

Back