Can't view videos on youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't get videos to download, all I get is a black screen with a circle going round and round. I have Adobe flash 9.0.124 and I have tested it on the adobe test screen...what could the problem be? I have vista home premium with intel graphics media accelerator 950.

I can't get videos to download, all I get is a black screen with a circle going round and round. I have Adobe flash 9.0.124 and I have tested it on the adobe test screen...what could the problem be? I have vista home premium with intel graphics media accelerator 950

Hello lana! pls try to download the following: 1. realplayer 11 ffrom www.real.com, 2.shockwave flash player from www.cnet.com and 3.java platform standard edition from www.java.com

after installation is completed, check any available update for each and reboot your system. have done it several times and it worked in my case. ciao!

Didou said:
& do you get the problem on certain specific videos or all of them ?

I get it with all of them...on another forum, someone directed me to another video site and I could view those just fine....just not youtube!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back