Case advise

By Shacster
Nov 13, 2008
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi,

Am soon buying my new gaming PC and am wondering if anyone can advise on the best case. The main things it needs to be is EATX, good to house full watercooling for extreme component overclocking, not overly bothered about looks although a window is always nice to show off the workings ;) Lots of drive bays and expansion slots etc. Cost is irrelevant.

So far on my short list is:

Silverstone Temjin TJ07B Aluminium Super Tower
    Lian Li - ARMORSUIT PC-P80R

If there any others you think I should take into consideration please let me know and reasons why.

Any advise would most appreciated

Many thanks
  2. Rage_3K_Moiz

Rage_3K_Moiz Sith Lord Posts: 7,277   +22

Antec's Twelve Hundred, Thermaltake's SwordM, Xaser and Armor series and Cooler Master's Stacker and Cosmos series are among the finest in that respect.
  3. Shacster

Shacster Newcomer, in training Topic Starter Posts: 17

Thanks Rage - which one would you go for and why?
  4. Rage_3K_Moiz

Rage_3K_Moiz Sith Lord Posts: 7,277   +22

I own a Stacker 832 and personally love it. It has enough room for anything, plus space for nine fans for superb air-cooling as well. I used to use a DangerDen water-cooling system as well, and it worked perfectly and fit well in the case, for the time I used it.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.