Case airflow question before modifying case

GaryIKILLYOU

Now another question comes up regarding modifying the cooling of my case/ computer etc.

I was wanting to carve two 3 1/2" holes in the top of my case, for two 12cm fans. Now I know fully how to do this, however, I was wondering which direction the air flow should go. Should the fans blow into my case? (Like I suspect) Or should I have them blow out?
whatshouldIdo.jpg

The orange highlights are the fans I wish to add. Which direction should I have the air flow setup?

I would have them sucking air out. Hot air rises, and the side panel fan will hit the VGA's mb, etc and spread out, also they are right next to the PSU. You wont have any really big difference either in or out , but I would have those two pulling the hot air that manages to make it to the top of the case out. and negative pressure tend to run a bit cooler overall.

Ok, thank you very much. I had forgot what my basic physics class had taught me! Haha, thank you for your help. I had been caught up in trying to figure out if i could have it flow down, so that it would circulate air through the back, but with negative air pressure that this provides, would be much more efficient. And all around better.

Back