Case Max Airflow

By insanewhitekid
Sep 21, 2009
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I need a new case. Needs to e max airflow with low noise. I was looking at Coolermaster centrion 590 and some other Coolermasters. The case needs to have at least 5 120mm ports. also if you know of a Case fan company that produces high cfm low noise fans. it would be awesome. i am trying to overclock my stuff and i don't want to go with water cooling. Under full load my 9950 BE overclocked to 3.0 runs at about 60c. I would like to get this down.
  2. Technochicken

Technochicken TechSpot Paladin Posts: 903

How much are you willing to spend? A good example is the Cooler Master HAF. For fans, Noctua fans have an excellent noise to airflow ratio, though they are quite expensive. Also, look into getting a new CPU cooler. What cooler do you currently have?
  3. insanewhitekid

insanewhitekid Newcomer, in training Topic Starter Posts: 25

It is a Raidmax Maxcool. Fans aren't such a big deal as long as they don't make a high pitched sound when cranked up. I would just like them to move the air. Yeah around 70 or so is good less is fine aswell.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.