Catzilla benchmark results

By LNCPapa
Dec 19, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. Title says it all - let's see what you guys have. I'd be really interested to see some 7970 crossfire results.

2. red1776

red1776 Omnipotent Ruler of the Universe Posts: 5,219   +157

It does not seem to be using CF well. But I got an incompatibility error so I have no idea.
    any idea what this "critical update #0" is? I need tyo find the patch or cap or whatever it wants cuz its not heating up the other three GPU's. Good looking bench though :) [​IMG]
  3. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 10,689   +395

I'll get us started on the low scores :D

Catzilla wasn't an option for me since I just have a 1080p setup, so I had to go with Tiger. It was an entertaining benchmark despite being a slideshow at times for me. I really need a new CPU :|

I dropped it to Cat details and scored a 2699. I won't bother with the screenshot for that, but the numbers, in order of how they are presented in the screenshots are:
  4. LNCPapa

LNCPapa TS Special Forces Topic Starter Posts: 4,202   +422

I thought it was just me since I was using slightly older drivers... but I had to create an SLI profile for the benchmark manually to get it to behave properly.
  5. fimbles

fimbles TS Evangelist Posts: 1,159   +198

Running tiger as I am limited to 1080p. I guess sli is working ok, but evga precision does not seem to display anything while using the benchmark, so can not check usage.

Custom: max everything at 1080p gives me 4883