CD burning

By jhaynes
Aug 30, 2008
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi

I wanted to burn a cd today only to find i could'nt, I thought I had something called roxio, I havent used it for about a year, but for some reason its no longer there, I have'nt deleted anything. I have real player but the cd burner is disabled. Can someone advise me on what to do get it set up again, and do I have to pay. I am a bit thick when it comes to the tech side of computers, so please keep it simple.

Thanks
  2. CCT

CCT Newcomer, in training Posts: 3,556

Roxio quite often is included with retail DVD recorder/player's like the LG.

Do you have a support disk like that?
  3. jhaynes

jhaynes Newcomer, in training Topic Starter

Yes I have Thanks, I didn't realize. I reinstalled it, its fine now. It's just that when someone fixes a problem on my laptop it usually comes back with 2 more problems, I could'nt understand why I could'nt burn the cd when it was ok before, also I cant play my DVD's where as I could before. Anyway thanks for your help, I appreciate it.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.